Kurura Toda's hot spring ticket will be presented for each person in the review!
*Until the end of March
It is a 70-year-old Japanese house in Toda, Numazu City, Nishiizu.
It is a simple old private house full of "nostalgia".
The calm sea is a 1-minute walk away and you can enjoy the spectacular sunset.
Cape Mihama Seaside Park, a 5-minute drive away, allows you to see Mt. Fuji in front of you over the sea,
There are several seafood and hawk crab canteens nearby, as well as a café and bar with spectacular views.
A 3-minute walk from a convenience store, a 3-minute drive from a day-trip hot spring, and a 1-minute fishing walk.
It is also ideal for swimming, fishing, cycling, touring and hiking bases.
uminca is a 70-year-old folk house located in Heda, Numazu City, Nishiizu. It's an old building, so it's not convenient, but it has a nostalgic atmosphere of old Japan. Come and enjoy the calm sea and the wonderful sunset.
Room 1: Single bed ×2
Room 2: Double bed ×1
Room 3: 2 sets of futons ※ It will be a form to lay futons in the living room of tatami mats.
1. Due to the structure of the building, the walls are thin and sound easily leaks, so please do not disturb the neighborhood. Especially after 8 pm, please stay quiet.
2. Please be sure to keep an eye on your children when using the stairs, windows on the 2nd floor, terraces on the 2nd floor, etc. Please be careful even for adults before using.
3. Before leaving, please return to the state before renting, excluding beds and bedding.
4. Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
5. As this is an old wooden house, some items such as shoji screens, sliding doors, and windowpanes are fragile, so please handle them with care.
6. Since it is an area with many windy days, smoking is prohibited in the garden, terrace and buildings. In addition, BBQ, bonfire, and fireworks are prohibited on the premises.