This property has the following conditions:
This traditional Japanese house was built 50 years ago by my grandfather.
It can accommodate up to 8 people and is suitable for big groups of travelers.
We have got all you need prepared, so feel free to have a long stay here!
In the garden, there is tropical trees and flowers with birds chirping from time to time.
In the garden, we have plums, guava, back Chillon fruit, papaya, & Shikuasa kumquats!
# KEY FEATURES
① Up to 8 guests ideal for large groups visting Okinawa
② Near Nakijin Village Beach (~6 min by car) and Kouri-shima ohashi bridge (~10 min by car)
③ Garden full of tropical fruits and flowers for an unforgettable island vacation
# ROOM LAYOUT
- 4.5 tatami (2 rooms)
- 6 tatami (1 room)
- Living room
- Shower room
And toilet (with washlet)
Both coffee maker and Toaster are available
※ For people over 180cm, please watch your head
- Ocean Expo Aquarium (about 20 min by car)
- World Heritage Naijin Castle Ruins (about 15 min by car)
- Kouri-shima ohashi bridge (approximately 10 min by car)
- Nakijin Village Beach (approximately 6 min by car)
- Supermarket [A Co-op] (about 5 min by car)
- Please be aware of various wild animasls in the ground. Please shut the screen door if you open the window.