3 tatami Japanese-style rooms with key on the first floor are for guests. Recommended for groups and families.
This is not a house rental. This is a homestay type accommodation where you stay in a room in a part of the house where the host lives.
# TRANSFER (Pick up service)
We will pick you up from Shin-Aomori Station.
-Transfers are limited to 4 people.
-Pick-up time is between 15:00 and 19:00.
* Shuttle service is not available from Aomori Station.(Please come by bus from Aomori Station.)
# SHOWER & TOILET
The bath and toilet are shared with the host family. Please use only the shower. Shower time is from 18:00 to 20:00 / Next day from 6:00 to 9:00
# MEALS & KITCHEN
No meals provided. There are restaurants, convenience stores and supermarkets in the neighborhood.The kitchen is shared with the host family. Please let us if you want to use the kitchen.
# PARKING LOT
Free parking for 4 cars. However, in the case of van etc., the maximum is 3 cars. Please note.There are 2 parking spaces. One is infront of the house, and the other is 1 minute walk away.
# USEFUL FOR TOURISTS
●10 minutes by car to Aomori 2 Terminal Station.
Nagomiya is a 10-minute drive from Shin-Aomori Station, the terminal station in Aomori City. And 10-minute drive from around Aomori station where you will find "A-FACTORY" that you can find souvenirs and "Wa Rasse" that you can enjoy NEBUTA all year round.
● Good Access to Aomori Museum of Art & Sannai Maruyama Site
Nagomiya is a 6-minute drive to Aomori Museum of Art and a 7-minute drive Sannai Maruyama Site. You can walk to them in 30-35 minutes. You can have a very good walk. You can also take a bus from the bus stop nearby to them. (about 10 minutes)
# EXPERIENCE Japan, experience Aomori
The host of "NAGOMIYA" used to run a kimono shop. We offer a unique Aomori experience. Please apply at least 2 days before your stay. Please pay the experience fee to the host in cash.
*Making "Kogin-zashi" experience: 2,000 yen
→ Let's try making traditional crafts in Aomori(Material cost included)
*Matcha experience with Japanese sweets: 1,000 yen
*KIMONO dressing experienceFor women only: 3,000 yen
# "NEBUTA Festival" is even more fun if you stay at Nagomiya
→ Nebuta costume rental fee: 2,000 yen (includes dressing fee *please bring your own tabi socks and sandals)
If you come to Aomori Nebuta Festival, would you like to participate in Nebuta wearing Haneto costumes? If you stay at Nagomiya, your wish will come true easily. We have Haneto costumes for rent. Since we originally ran a kimono shop, dressing was perfect. This summer, stay at Nagomiya and participate in Nebuta!
* Nebuta participation tips
Haneto is free to join. There is no prior registration or reception on the day. It is OK if you enter a Nebuta group waiting on the course by wearing a Haneto costume (full dress) before the service starts.
* Recommended for those who want to enjoy watching Nebuta. You may be able to guide to a host secret viewing spot that is vacant as Nebuta passes in front of you.
- Please arrive by 8 PM on the day of check-in. If you do not arrive after 8 PM without notice, we may refuse accommodation. No refund will be given in that case.
- You are free to go out after check-in, but please return home by 10 PM. * If the time passes without contact, we will lock the entrance for safety.
- Transfers are only from Shin-Aomori Station on the day of check-in and from Shin-Aomori Station on the day of check-out.
- Do not use fire (including smoking) in the house.
* We have a smoking area outside.
- Please be quiet in your room after 9 PM.
- Do not enter the host family's private area
- Because this house is in a residential area, please do not disturb the neighborhood.