Y's Village is a Luxury morden Japanese style villa in Koshou, Yamanashi. It was opened in December in 2018, which is very fresh, clean and can provide you a special stay experiene in Japan.There are 4 bedrooms and 4 toilets so suitable for family or group traveling with friends up to 8 people.The bedroom on the second floor is like a modern luxury Ryokan with Japanese bed on tatami. When the weather is good, you can enjoy the bathing time with Mt. Fuji view.
Also, you can order a chief and make a fine Italian course meal without going to a restaurant. The chef will also cook, serve and clean up, what you need to do is relax and enjoy. There is a winery called 98Wines 5 minutes walk away from the villa. The wine is was made by Mr. Shigeru Hirayama, a world famous Japanese brewer.
* About Fuji (Fuji view depends on the weather.)
· Supermarket "Ichiyama(いちやま)"
near Shioyama station
15 minutes by car from Villa. 9AM~9PM. Closed on Monday.
· Bakery "Mararo(モンマーロ)"
next to Supermarket "Ichiyama"
15 minutes by car from Villa. 8AM~6PM. Closed on Monday.
Koshu Hoto Toritoya (甲州ほうとう 完熟屋): 10 minutes by car ( Koshu City Shioyama Akao 671)
Korobokkuru (コロボックル): 10 minutes by car (Koshu city Shiroyama Uezo 1585)
Hérisson d'un jour: 15 minutes by car (5288 - 3 Katsunumachi, Koshu city)
· 15 minutes by car from JR Chuo Main Line "Shioyama Station"
If you can not find on your car navigation, please search on Google map with "Yoshinaga koshuzaki shiyama fukusuri 160".
Although there are bus lines, come by car is better as there are only three cars a day.
· 90 minutes by car from Tokyo
· 15 minutes by car to Shioyama Onsenkyo
· 20 minutes by car to Katsunuma Winery
· 30 minutes by car to Kofu
· 30 minutes by car to Hokusaki Onsen
· 40 minutes by car to Fujikyu Highland
· 40 minutes by car to Lake Kawaguchi
We really hope you can have a nice stay here with your family or friend and feel the attraction of Shiroyama Fukurisato!
· No supermarket or convenience nearby, please buy all the things you will need before arrival.
· The villa will be unmanned. If you have any requests please contact us in advance by phone or message.
· Non-smoking. (There is no ashtray, too)
· Pets are not allowed.
· Please be quiet after 10 P.M.
· About bathing: please put hot water 1 hour before bathing. There is no additional firing function, so you can leave out hot water.
The thing I was most worried about before staying at this location was it’s accessibility to public transportation and local tourist destinations. I was happy to learn how central this location is for local Yamanashi experiences, while at the same time giving a true taste of what it’s like to live in rural Japan. I would recommend a car, but it also would not be difficult to stay here since the bus stop is about 400 meters from the house. There are skiing locations, temples, historic sites, hiking mountains, and famous food all within an hour drive. The house itself was incredible. I could bathe in the gigantic ofuro while overlooking snow-covered Fuji towering over the mountain range. It reminded me of Colorado, except one mountain was twice the size of the others. The interior of the house was cozy and modern while still maintaining a unique sense of rustic Japanese architecture. There were plenty of air-conditioned tidy rooms with six beds. Even though there were only six beds, the house was spacious enough that I bet I could fit 12 of my friends from the states there. It was a great experience, 9/10 would recommend if your looking to experience a less touristy side of Japan.