Ever thought about relaxing in a newly reformed August 2020 open, Japanese traditional style guesthouse surrounded by nature? Accommodation for up to 8 guests at only 6,750 yen per person.
Accomodation for up to 8 guest at only 6,750 yen per person.
[Guest house Plan ] - You will be renting the whole house.
- For 5+ guests, there will be an extra charge per person.
Child Rates w/ 5+ guest (please select in the option menu):
Infant (0 - 5 yrs.) w/ no extra futon @ 0 yen/day
Infant (0 - 5 yrs.) w/ futon @ 1,000 yen/day
Youth (6 - 12 yrs.) @ 4,000 yen/day
Guest w/ pets:
- Although pets are not allowed in the guesthouse, there is a nearby top-quality animal hotel that we can introduce you to.
- Guide dogs, please message us first to accommodate. Covid-19 Preventative Measures
- All guests will have their temperature taken before they enter the guesthouse at the check-in lobby.
The former landlord was named Soemon. He was known by everyone around him as Soyomo, and thus we decided to keep the name of the inn the same.
We attempted as much as possible to keep all aspects of the housing reform to a local-only project. From the construction workers to the inside of the house. The locals of Maribra Town wanted to keep Soyomo Inn as much as a local project as possible. Guest House Size 113.4㎡
[ Activities ] We are currently thinking of ideas, please inquire if interested.
Meal Plan BBQ Set
BBQ Set (grill, tongs, charcoal, (3kg), lighter @1,500 yen Extra charcoal bag(3kg) @ 1,000 yen There's a small canopy that can be provided during light rain. Kitchen Use - Kitchen Tools and appliances provided.
- Essential spices provided
- Please bring your food and drinks. Dining out
- Nearby healthy restaurant about 1 min. away walking called "Yomogi"
- Menu can be provided upon request.
[ About the Rooms ]
- The traditional thatched roof is made with a special wood that warms the room naturally with the sun.
- The living room has a fully furnished island kitchen.
- There are two rooms Western Style:
Two single-sized beds.
Japanese Style: Up to 6 futons can be accommodated comfortably.
This is a perfect place to relax within nature as you are calmed by the sounds of the nearby lake and the singing birds.
[ Surrounding Area ]
- Seven-Eleven convenience store (10min. by car)
- Friend Mart Supermarket (30min. by car)
- Gransnow Okuibuki Ski Resort ( 10min. by car)
Snow Season : https://www.okuibuki.co.jp/
Green Season: https://www.okuibuki.co.jp/green/
Gransnow Okuibuki Ski Resort is popular for both its beginner-friendly slopes and wild advanced courses. During the green season, the ski resort is transformed into the famously known Okuibuki Motorsports park with events happening every day, day, and night.
- Green Park Santo ( 30 min. by car) https://greenpark-santo.com/
An athletic park that is fun for all ages, your kids can enjoy the most sought out dragon slide at around 100meter slide that will sure keep them entertained while you take a walk in one of 20 different trails or soak your feet in their hot bath.
- Rose and Berry English Garden ( 35min. by car) https://www.rb-tawada.com/english/
Newly Opened( June 2020) with over seven different types of gardens, Rose and Berry English Garden have beauty for everyone to enjoy. Their popular Shaun The Sheep garden particularly portrays different scenes from the famous children show "Shaun the Sheep"
- Shunsai No Mori Train Station ( 20 min. by car) http://shunsainomori.com/
Japan local train stops are known for having local freshly farmed products, bakeries, and fun activities that are exclusive to the community.
Don't miss out fin activities such as plant dyeing and soba noodle making among others.
[ Check-in ]
Meet-up at Kotsuhara Stop (details will be sent after reservation.)
[Access] - JR Maibara Station ( 50min. by car)
- From Omi Nagaoka Station, take the Omi Railway bus, and walk for about 3 minutes from the Kotsuhara stop.
- Guest arriving by car may our three free parking spaces provided w/ the guest house. - From Kyoto, Osaka (2 hrs. by car)
[ About the Owner ]
The owner moved to Kotsuhara 3 years ago and created his green woodwork community. Soyomo was a project that has been brought to life, it is also made with similar green woodwork techniques.
He is also planning various activities that you can only experience at this guesthouse exclusively. He hopes you can feel the warmth of the natural wood from the surrounding area.