*Guarantee you a VERY CONVENIENT, HOMEY, SIMPLE, CLEAN & HIGHLY SECURED place to stay
*High security and safety: Auto-lock entrance; security camera in the elevator; Fire alarm system in the apartment
*This listing is NOT a share house. You'll be the ONLY guest(s) during your stay.
*Easy access to/from KIX & in/out of Osaka and for sightseeing, shopping, food tripping and cultural and historical enrichment.
*2-5' ON FOOT to 4 train stations (JR & Subways; see details below)
* Easy access to different railways: JR loop line, JR line, Sakaisuji Line, Hankyu line, Tanimachi line & Midosuji line, therefore, highly accessible to all tourist attractions
*You will find anything you need for an amazing stay in Osaka
*Good for solo, couples & a group or family of 4. Best location for either leisure or business trips
*Super comfortable hotel quality double bed (1) and single beds (2)
*Bathroom equipped with steam sauna, automatic water filler for the bath tub & clothes drying system.
* Toilet with bidet
*Nearby are convenience stores, 24h supermarket (Tamade), eateries and shops of all kinds. You got to taste the local cuisine from Tenjinbashisuji Shotengai (arcade right outside Temma station) and the arcade towards Nakazakicho station. Many of the restaurants has been existing for more than 50 years.
**** May sometimes hear train truck sounds coming from the front door. Occasional train runs through the truck. Last train is around midnight.
To filter the sound., please be sure to close the sliding door of the room tightly ****
*12 min walk to 24h Don Quixote discount shop Umeda branch
*To Osaka (Umeda):
1 station away from Temma station OR one bus ride (1' to bus stop) OR 12 min walk.
Central Osaka (Umeda) has the 24h limousine bus to/fro Kansai International Airport, which makes the apartment very convenient to travelers who will arrive close to midnight or in the wee hours.
*3 min walk leads to the longest shopping arcade of Osaka extending from Tenjinbashisuji6chome (5 min walk) to Minamimorimachi station. The shopping arcade offers you a wide variety of eateries & shops to enjoy and have a great experience of Osaka.
* Tourist guide booklets and maps for trains and subways are available
*Easy access for sightseeing, shopping, food tripping and cultural and historical enrichment.
*Language: English, Japanese
1. FREE portable WIFI with unlimited data usage anywhere in Japan
2. Information regarding access to areas in and out of Kansai region
3. All things shown in the pictures are provided. The whole place EXCEPT the storage compartment that were closed in the pictures. Thank you for your cooperation!
By mail. If time permits, I will meet them personally.
I may sometimes not be able to respond immediately due to inevitable circumstances, but will response as soon as I get my hands free.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
**Shoes OFF please!
Please use the slippers as indicated in the house manual that will be provided.
*Japanese slippers are ONLY for WITHIN the apartment.
*Rubber slippers in the balcony are for Balcony and not inside the apartment.
* Toilet slippers MUST be used inside the toilet to keep good sanitation in the apartment. Please do not bring to the room
**Please refrain from opening the compartments labelled private or not opened in the picture uploaded on Airbnb or info provided.
Maps and travel guide booklets are for ROOM USE ONLY. All are available at the Tourist Information Center in major train stations of JR and Hankyu Lines.
If you have any concerns, feel free to ask :).
BEDS WILL BE PREPARED ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF GUESTS
Please see details below.
Bed covered with brown quilt means unprepared bed, which when used will be treated as additional guest and will be charged accordingly.
! NOTE !:
To combat the problem of improper registration of guests, bed arrangement according to number of guests is being implemented.
For 1 guest: Double bed (good for 2 guests)
2 guests (couple): Double bed (good for 2 guests)
2 guests (2 but who doesn't want to share beds): Double bed and one single bed (good for 1 guest)
3 guests: Double bed (good for 2 guests) and single bed (For 1 guest) in the room.
*****For 3 guests who DON'T WANT TO SHARE beds:
The 2nd single bed in the bedroom can be set-up IN A CONDITION that guests agree for an additional fee for the extra bed. Please inquire.
★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★
:::: CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT ::::
CHECK-IN: Anytime FROM 4 PM.
CHECK-OUT: Any time up to 10 AM
NOTE: The key will ONLY BE AVAILABLE on check-in time. If the apartment will be readied before the usual check-in time, you will be informed.
1. Can I store my luggage before check-in/after check-out ?
The apartment has NO storage area. I recommend the use of coin lockers at nearby major stations regarding the details of the location of the coin lockers or temporary luggage storage areas at Namba and Osaka (Umeda) stations will be provided if requested.
2. When is this apartment AVAILABLE?
Please refer to the the calendar. It is up-to-date.
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Yes, regardless of age. The child below 6 yrs old is expected to sleep with the parents to avoid any accidents.
Please NOTE: There is NO crib available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT from my CALCULATION?
The total price is comprised of:
A. [nightly rate ] + (Extra guests fee, if applicable)] x number of nights
The nightly rate can be found on the calendar.
B. Cleaning fee (one-time fee)
C. Airbnb Service fee and VAT (one-time fee set and collected by Airbnb, typically between 3 - 12%)
*Exchange rates of each country also affects the nightly rate.
*The cleaning fee, the extra guest fee, the weekly discount and the monthly discount can be found under "additional fees" in the description.
Rate fluctuates according to season and travel trend.
Please enter your specific dates on the calendar to know the rate for those days. Discounts for weekly and monthly stays are applied before the additional guest fee is added.
5. What is the security deposit for?
- Security deposits will cover any damages that may occur during your stay. For instance, additional cleaning due to disrespectful usage of the listings or stains on bed sets or towels; stains caused by spilled wine; a broken window or furniture, or non-returned key. Hosts are recommended by Airbnb to place a security deposit to all listings before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host make a claim. A host has 72 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
6. Will you give me a discount?
The rate is far lower than any EQUIVALENT hotels with all the amenities provided:). Please check the calendar, where discounts from the normal rate are reflected. Weekly and monthly discounts are automatically applied for long stays.
7. What are the consequences if the guest did not register the accurate number of guests?
Please be aware that the primary rate covers only for the first 3 guests. Additional fees from the 4th guests will be added. If there is improper registration in the number of guests, the host will request an alteration in accordance to the accurate number of guests. If the guest decline the alteration, the reservation will be cancelled automatically and you'll be requested to vacate the property.
8. Portable WIFI
It is unlimited data usage. BUT, like any gadgets, OVER USAGE SLOW DOWN the SPEED.
If you are a group of 3 or more and are heavy users of internet, we advise that you to avail of another WIFI unit or get a Japan-compatible SIM card (recommended). For SIM card, please be sure to UNLOCK your mobile phone from your country if required.
Please note that we can only provide ONE unit of portable WIFI.
*******OVERVIEW of THE NEIGHBORHOOD
1. Located in a quiet and convenient neighborhood.
2. Public bath right across the apt
3. 1 min on foot to Lawson convenience store (right beside the apartment); 2-5 min walk to Family mart, 7-11, 24h supermarket & a wide variety of eateries, shops (fro new to traditional), and various big supermarkets.
4. 5' walk to Ogimachi park
5. 2' walk to Kid's Plaza Osaka: a museum for children which provides fun for the whole family
6. 2' walk to the longest shopping arcade of Osaka - Tenjinbashisuji Shotengai (天神橋筋商店街, 2.6 km). Right outside JR Temma station (mid part of the arcade).
The shopping arcade offers the newest to traditional of wide variety of eateries & shops. It guarantee you a great experience of Osaka. A place not to be missed when visiting Osaka!
7. 1 station away from Osaka (Umeda) station: 2' by train;(URL HIDDEN)12-15' on foot (via another 2 min away arcade of restaurants and shops that leads to Nakazakicho station, Uniqlo Osaka, Chayamachi, Hep Five and others in the central Osaka (Umeda).
8. NOTE: travel time may vary depending on which of the 4 train stations you'll use
9' to Kuromon market (黒門市場); 9' to Namba (難波); 24' to Universal Studio Japan (USJ); 9' to Osakajokoen Station (大阪城公園駅; station for Osaka Castle); 35' to Osaka Aquarium; 19' to Tennoji; etc
9. 12 ' walk to 24h Don Quixote discount shop Umeda (Osaka) branch
10. 15' to Shin-Osaka station --- For guest travelling by JR bullet train to Hiroshima, Nagoya, Tokyo, etc.
11. 34' to Kyoto stn; 29' to Kobe stn
12. 2' to another long food and shopping arcade [arcade towards Nakazakicho station and Short cut to Uniqlo Osaka, Chayamachi, Hep Five, Osaka (Umeda) shopping mall and others].
13. In case of medical emergency, 5 min walk to Kitano Hospital
You got all the choices of transportation (JR, Subways & City bus) you need to go around in and out of Osaka & in and out of Kansai region!!
Tenma station [2 min on foot] : JR loop line
Osaka station (Umeda station)[2 min by train]: JR line; Hankyu-Kobe line, Hankyu-Kyoto line, Hankyu-Takarazuka line, Hankyu-Senri line; Midosuji line; Yotsubashi line; Hanshin Line
Tenjinbashirokuchome station [5 min on foot]: Hankyu Senri line, Sakaisuji line & Tanimachi line
Ogimachi station [3-4 min on foot]: Sakaisuji line
Nakazakicho station: Tanimachi line
BEDS WILL BE PREPARED ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF GUESTS (see description).
Bed covered with brown quilt = unprepared bed. Usage of unmade bed will be treated as additional guest.
Double bed - good for 2 guests
2 Single bed - each good for 1 guest
*Observe silence at night.
*Please respect the apt. Keep clean, including electrical appliances.
*Please maintain good sanitation in the kitchen and toilet.
*Secure the house key. A fine will be incurred in case of improper handling.
BEDS WILL BE PREPARED ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF GUESTS. Please see details below.
The one covered with brown quilt means unprepared bed. Usage of unmade bed will be treated as additional guest.
**NOTE: To combat the problem of improper registration of guests, bed arrangement according to number of guests is being implemented.
For 1 guest: Double bed
2 guests (couple ): Double bed (good for 2 guests)
2 guests (2 who doesn't want to share beds): Double bed and one single bed (For 1 guest) in the bedroom.
3 guests: Double bed (good for 2 guests) and single bed (For 1 guest) in the room.
For 3 guests who DON'T WANT TO SHARE beds: the 2nd single bed in the bedroom can be set-up PROVIDED THAT you agree for an additional fee for the extra bed. Please inquire.
*Entirely NO Smoking policy, including balcony area.
*Please don't open the cabinets or storage box that were closed in
the pictures. Thank you for your cooperation!
*Guidebooks & information pamphlets are for room use only!
*Dispose trash DAILY to garbage disposal area provided by the
*Charge the portable WIFI before checking out.
*Please NOTE that we DON'T entertain SUB-LEASING! Penalty will be in accord to rules and regulations.