Government Certified 1BR Apartment.
10min walk from JR Osaka station(Midosuji South Gate), 3min walk from subway Nakazakicho station(Exit 4).
Suitable for family.
The area of the room is 41.39㎡ in total.
2 single beds+2 futons. NO unregistered guests allowed.
All Guests are required to sign the Residential Lease(House Rules.Please sign two copies of the Contract.One is for you and the other is for Host) and fill in the Guest registration form(your name, occupation, passport number, etc.) upon arrival.
Your Passports will be copied by Host.
Terms and Conditions for Accommodation Contract
===Available Language is only English or Japanese===
Welcome to Osaka Japan and thank you very much for choosing our Accommodation Stay@Mikiʼs as a place of your stay and rest.
To protect your comfort, safety, and enjoyment, and that of your neighbors, Owner has adopted the following house rules concerning your conduct while a Tenant of the Premises. In order to make your stay in the apartment a pleasant experience and to prevent any misunderstandings, please be sure to read the house rules of the accommodation.
When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
We would like to make your stay safe and comfortable always. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help during your stay. You are always very welcome!
1. Our Guest is required to present the following information before applying for the Accommodation Contract: (When your arrival, please show your Passport to Host and fill in the following information on the Guest registration form. All Guests are required to do so.)
i. Name, address, age, phone number, gender, occupation and length of stay.
ii. Nationality, passport number, previous place of stay and the next place of stay in case of a foreign guest.(Your passport(s) shall be copied by Our Apartment.)
iii. Date of departure, number of guests, time of departure, and age classification of guests sharing a room (Adult, Child, and Infant)
iv. Other information deemed necessary by Our Apartment.
2. All of Guests are required to sign this Contract for Checking in upon arrival.
3. If you send a scanned copy of your passport to us by email in advance, we shall not copy it when your arrival.
4. Minimum stay of 2 nights is required under the ordinance of Osaka city and we only accept guests who stay more than 2 nights.
The information entered when establishing Accommodation is protected by Contract Personal Information Protection Law. We do not offer, show, or sell this information to any third party. With the exception of the articles below.
1 When The Guest has proactively allowed us to do so beforehand.
2 When the information is required, by judicial authority, government, public offices, or officer of law, to be revealed.
Noise, Behavior and Respect
1. Please stay quietly in the building. When you are in the room, Televisions, voices, or
other sound devices MUST be kept at a respectful low level at all times. Special consideration must be exercised from 10:00PM to 9:00AM. Tenant must comply with the directions of the Owner and Ownerʼs determination shall be final.
2. Tenant is responsible for ensuring that disturbing noises are not caused by Tenantʼs family or company. Please respect the right of quiet enjoyment of other residents and neighbors. Hosting a loud, boisterous party in violation of this rule may lead to Tenantʼs eviction.
3. Doors should be opened and closed quietly.
4. Please walk gently as possible in the room to reduce floor noise. If you walk noisily, the floor noise could disturb other tenants in the building. Jumping, Running, Dancing, and other noisy actions are strictly forbidden.
5. Please turn down your volume(voice, TV, music, etc) as quiet as possible especially from 10PM to 9AM. Special care should be exercised at night. Tenant must comply with the directions of Owner and Ownerʼs determination shall be final.
6. When you are in the common area(corridors, stairs, elevator, entrance, etc) in the building, No congregating or running in halls, hallways(corridors), stairs, etc. Do not bother other tenants in the building, such as singing loudly, or any other noisy actions.
7. DO NOT wait or hang around in front of other room doors. There are other people who have lived in the building, so please take care not to disturb/trouble them by your behavior/noise. (When you are outside of the building, please take care of this for other neighbors around the apartment as well.)
8. If someone makes a justifiable complaint about noise/behavior caused by your room or yourself, we shall warn you and stop providing the service to you immediately.
9. Please take off your shoes at the front door(inside of the room entrance) every time. If you enter the room with your shoes, cleaning fee could be charged twice.
10. No photos/videos in the common area(corridors, elevator, stairs, entrance hall, etc.) in the building.(Please respect other peopleʼs privacy.)
11. Using photographs and video's taken in the accommodation for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.
12. Please DO NOT touch anything including doors and doorbell occupied/owned by other people in the building and outside of the building.(If you touch something, you could get in trouble. If you find something that could be a problem for you in the building during your stay, feel free to let us know any time.) Visiting other rooms in person is strictly forbidden. Please do let us know first if there is a reason why you would like to talk to other tenants or neighbors.(Some people could call the Police if strangers suddenly visit their rooms.)
13. During your stay, please preserve the environment of the apartment and be rational in water and electricity use. Please turn off lights and your own electric appliance before you go out every time. Also, the Air conditioning in your room is off when windows are open.
14. Visitors are not allowed in the building and the room. Only registered guests can enter the building and use the accommodation. This is strictly regulated by law.
15. Please be careful with fire. Electrical fire and fire caused by batteries(including a mobile battery) have been increasing recently. Unplug the hair dryer after use every time. Also, please unplug your personal electrical appliances before you go out every time. If you use the gas range/stove in the kitchen, please never forget to turn off the switch(the gas burner flame) after use every time.
16. Please note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by fault of the person that you are responsible of and that you are obliged to pay for it.
17. Please DO NOT put your personal belongings/property out side of the room(such as corridors, balcony, etc.) Please keep your things in the room always. (In the balcony, only your laundry can be put.)
18. Please promptly report any malfunction or failure to the host.
19. The Guest shall observe the Utilization Rules established by the host and posted within the premises of the apartment.
20. Please DO NOT hang any items or objects whatsoever from the windows of your guest room or the balcony.
21. Advertising, distributing and displaying of advertisement, selling, dealing in business or having any other commercial activity while inside the Apartment is strictly forbidden.
22. No smoking anywhere in the building including the balcony.
23. Slippers provided for you are only for using inside of the room. Do not wear the slippers when you go out.
24. If you are greeted by someone in the building, please smile as possible.
25. Please Do not walk and stay in the public Apartment areas(such as corridors, stairs, elevator, entrance, etc.) in inappropriate clothing, i.e. pajamas, underwear, bathing suit, etc. Walking without clothing is strictly forbidden.
26. Your belongings and valuables must be secured by yourself. This apartment is not liable in case of theft or loss.
27. Causing trouble to other Guest/tenants/neighbors by shouting, singing, or other activities that use loud noise while inside and around Our Apartment and Facilities is strictly forbidden.
28. Gambling and activities that defy public morals inside Our Apartment and Facilities are strictly forbidden.
29. Donʼt touch the fire alarm and other emergency equipment except in emergency situations. Any costs involved with tampering with a smoke/gas leak detector will be charged to your account.
30. Any guest/resident deemed to have acted negligently resulting in a Fire Service Call out will be responsible for the cost associated with call-out. In most cases, this can result in cost up to 300,000 JPY or more.(This fine can be higher depending on the situation)
31. We may refuse to allow Guests to continue staying for the remainder of the reserved period when the Guest fails to observe these terms and conditions for accommodation contracts. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
1. Our Apartment does not have a parking area. Please arrive by public transport.
1. No smoking in the room including the balcony and anywhere in the building. There is
an ashtray in front of the elevator in the building, but please use it only for throwing away your cigarette butts. We have provided portable ashtrays for our guests, so please use it when you smoke outside of the building.(No smoking near the entrance door.) Please throw away your cigarette butts in the real ashtray in front of the elevator before you return to your room every time.
2. Throwing away your cigarette butts in the room/on the street is strictly forbidden. Some general people might throw away their cigarette butts on the street, but DO NOT imitate those people.
1. Refrain from smoking in the guest room including the balcony and anywhere in the building. Please follow the Smoking Policy.
2. No cooking with oil. Only boiled booking is allowed in the room.
3. Please switch off and unplug your personal electrical appliances before you go out every time.
4. A hair dryer must be unplugged after use every time.
5. Only the hair dryer provided by the apartment can be used. Do not use another countryʼs hair dryer in Our Apartment as it could be dangerous because of different voltage.
6. Do not forget to turn off the gas stove after use every time.
7. Do not wash/dry any clothes stained with flammable chemicals or substances such as gas, cooking oil, essential oil, cosmetic oil, cleaning agents, gasoline or paint thinners, etc. with the washing/drying machine.(Please contact the host in case you have this kind of clothing.)
8. Do not use candles, matches, lighters and other easily flammable items anywhere in the building.
9. Do not put your personal electrical appliances or batteries beside the windows as there may be sunlight. Please keep those kind of products in a cool place away from direct sunlight in the room.
10. Do not bring anything into the guest room that may cause a fire.
11. Refrain from any other actions that could cause a fire.
Time allowed for the Use of Guest Rooms
1. The time allowed for the Guest to use guest room at our Apartment shall be from 4pm of check-in day to 11am of check-out day.
2. If earlier check in or later check out is provided, extra charges shall be paid by the Guest.
1. The Guests are free to use internet at their own discretion. However Our Apartment refuses the use of internet for any purposes that defies public order and moral.
2. Mobile WiFi does not guarantee 100% connection to the internet.
3. Connection speed may vary according to The Guestʼs device setup, internet environment, congestion, and other possible causes. Please be advised and prepared beforehand. Also, Mobile WiFi is not unlimited. If you exceed 3GB within 3 days, the speed of the connection to the internet may be slow next day.
4. Our Apartment does not help with the setup of The Guestʼs devices under any circumstances.
5. The security of The Guestʼs devices is the responsibility of The Guest alone.
1. The elevator in the building is inspected to check its safety once a month and the elevator does not work when it is held. Usually it takes a few hours in the daytime.
Midterm Cancellation Policy
1. Once the Guest has begun using guest room, the services fee will still be charged even if the guest has not stayed at their own discretion. If the Guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded. Also, more than 2 nights stay is required to accept a reservation.
1. Please follow the instruction provided in the room.
2. Available time of the washing machine is from 7:30AM to 9:30PM(Last start).
3. Available time of the drying function is for 24 hours, but someone should be in the room when the drying function is operated, or please just let us know if you all would like to go out then.
1. We ask that you refrain from microwaving/toasting any pungent food(such as fish, etc) as the odor is difficult to remove from fabric, a cleaning fee may be assessed. Most commercially prepared food intended for the microwave has not previously caused a problem, so we suggest that option. Microwaving/toasting any fish will be an issue.
2. When you use the microwave, please use cling film prepared in the room to cover your food depending on what you warm up.(In order to avoid food-splatter.)
3. If your food splatters in the microwave or there is any dirt/stain inside the microwave, please be sure to let us know immediately. We will clean it as soon as possible. Using the microwave stained with food-splatter is strictly forbidden as it could cause breakdown and fire.
Key and Lock
1. Please handle the key with care. In case of damaging or losing your key during the time of your stay, 25000 JPY will be charged as compensation.
2. Only the locks provided on room door are to be used. No other locks, chains, etc.
3. Please lock the door yourself when you are in the room and when you go out.
1. Do not stand on the edge of the bathtub.
2. Do not hang anything on the light.(Be careful with Fire!)
1. Please sit down on the toilet seat every time.
2. Never flush anything other than toilet paper. If any trash other than toilet paper have been flashed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to 100,000 JPY or more.
1. Your garbage/trash must be kept in the room at all times until we pick it up. Putting your garbage/trash outside of your room including the balcony is strictly forbidden.
2. Please separate each trash when you throw away your trash in the trash can in the room.(There is a sign on each trash can.)
3. If you have bulky or oversized-sized trash or very heavy trash, it may cost some fee to dispose of it. If it costs, Tenant is responsible for paying the cost.
4. There is a trash can in front of the elevator in the building, but DO NOT throw away your garbage especially any leftover food in it.(Only wastepaper can be put in it.) Your garbage including leftover food must be kept in your room at all times.
Entry to the Guestʼs room
1. We shall open and enter the Guest room when towels, sheets, trash bags, etc. are changed(hygiene management) or when any inspection or necessary maintenance is held. If the guest is out when this is held, We shall open and enter the Guest room by ourselves.
1. We do not accept any responsibility for any trouble, accidents, death, injury or illness
sustained by any person, or theft, loss or damage to any property occurring within or arising from visiting these premises(Our Apartment and Facilities), howsoever caused, whether allegedly due to our negligence or not. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
In case the period of your stay is more than 1 week
1. We shall meet you once a week at least and confirm if everything in the apartment is OK for you.
1. Lost and found article will be kept for one month. If you do not contact us within a month, we shall dispose of the Article.
1. Gambling and activities that defy public morals inside Our Apartment and Facilities.
2. Causing trouble to other Guest/tenants/neighbors by shouting, singing, or other activities that use loud noise while inside and around Our Apartment and Facilities.
3. Body or clothes of The Guest that deemed considerably dirty or foul smelling enough to cause trouble to other Guest/tenants/neighbors.
4. Using Our Apartment as your business office and/or sales office or for any business reason is strictly forbidden. (Please use the room only for your stay.)
5. Please Do not bring onto the premises of the apartment any of the following:
(1)Animals or birds of any kind;
(2)Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables;
(3)Objects emitting a foul odor;
(4)Unregistered firearms or swords;
(5)Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and (6)Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Japan.
6. Destroying, damaging, defiling, moving, or any other activity that affects the present condition of object that belongs to Our Apartment and Facilities. This includes bringing the object outside Our Apartment.
7. Using photos taken inside Our Apartment and Facilities for business purpose without permission from our apartment.
8. Anything Our Apartment deemed to be inadequate.
9. Our Apartment does not make a reservation on behalf of you, but feel free to ask us if you have any questions.
10. Please never open the door to strangers if someone rings the doorbell or knocks on the door. Sometimes a salesman might come, but usually only during daytime on weekdays. If he or she rings the doorbell persistently or could be a suspicious person, please contact us as soon as possible.
11. Please Do not walk and stay in the public Apartment areas(such as corridors, stairs, elevator, entrance, etc.) in inappropriate clothing, i.e. pajamas, underwear, bathing suit, etc. Walking without clothing is strictly forbidden.
12. Pets are NOT allowed in the Apartment.
13. Please DO NOT use essential oil or perfume too much in the room. Also, DO NOT put any essential oil or perfume on any furniture, beddings and anywhere on the Apartment premises.
Cancellation of Reservation by the Apartment
Our apartment reserves the rights to cancel reservations in the following situations:
1. When the Guest is deemed to be breaking the ordinances, moral, or generally established practices.
2. When the following apply:
i. When the Guest seeking accommodation is a gang member, associated with an unlawful group, have connections to gang members, crime associates, and other antisocial forces.
ii. When the Guest seeking accommodation is a corporate body or other bodies in which any kind of gang group or crime associate are in control of its business activities.
iii. When the Guest seeking accommodation makes demands in a violent manner or demanded a burden beyond reasonable extent from the facilities or from the staffs.
3. When the Guest acted in a way that is considered to be dangerous, annoying, or damaging to other tenants, guests and neighbors.
4. When the Guest seeking accommodation is clearly considered to be afflicted with an infectious disease.
5. When the Guestʼs demand causes undue burden to the apartment, or is identified as to have done such acts to the apartment or to its employees.
6. When the unavoidable, such as natural disaster, problems with facilities and other reasons which are outside our controls, make it impossible for our apartment to provide accommodation.
7. When the payment is not paid within the time limit.
8. If an act is committed in violation of disaster prevention and fire prevention concerns, such as smoking in the guest room(including the balcony) and in the building where smoking is forbidden or tampering with fire fighting equipment, etc.
9. When the Guest do not act according to the rule and prohibition as stated in Residential Lease House Rules.
1. The trademark, Stay@Mikiʼs, is prohibited for use by any third party beside Our Apartment.
2. Our Apartment is defined as a National Strategic Special Zone Lodging, and is legally authorized to do private lodging business.
3. Any photo, text, design element, and content on our website are property of Our Apartment. Using any of the aforementioned articles without permission is prohibited.
4. The rules maybe changed or updated without prior notice.
Please feel free to contact us whenever you need any help.
You are always(24/7) very welcome!
We hope you will have wonderful holidays. Stay in touch!