This beach house is located in Ginoza village on the east coast of Northern Okinawa.
Guests can have a great view of the ocean from the veranda.
This plan is for the off-season.
To book for late April to early May (during major holidays in Japan), summer, and New Year's Eve, please visit the property page below. Please.
※Capacity：up to 6 people.
BBQ equipment rental (please prepare your own ingredients and charcoal)
HP and blog☆
( HP ) http://umisoba.com/
( Blog) http://pension123.ti-da.net/
■What is around?
・Kariyushi Kanna Thalasso Laguna 5 minutes by car
· Thalasso Resort, the largest in Asia (ocean therapy facility available)
Guest can possibly improve health condition with warm seawater to rest and relaxation in Thalasso Resort.
·Tempusu BBQ house - 30 seconds walking distance
Famous for Okinawa cuisines
· Ginoza Country Club - 5 minutes by car
You can enjoy golf in nature.
· Mirai Ginoza - 5 minutes by car
Fresh fruits, vegetables etc at reasonable prices. A flea market will be held on Saturday and Sunday.
· Ginoza Village museum -5 minutes by car
You can learn about the history, culture, entertainment, archeology, etc of Ginoza village.
· Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium about 36 km
A large tank of giant acrylic panels. There are a whale shark and a big ray.
· Cape of the northern capital about 64 km
The northernmost tip of Okinawa main island. You may see a sea turtle here.
· Cape Manzamo about 20 km
· Pineapple park about 20 km
Visit the park with a pineapple cart
· Yomitani Yachimu about 30 km
Learn about Okinawa potteries.
· Underwater road approx. 43 km
· Shuri Castle about 53 km
Know the history of Okinawa. World cultural heritage