You can send a message directly to the host. Please click here to inquire about this facility before applying for a reservation.
* If you would like to contact STAY JAPAN customer support, please contact us from here.
This beach house is located in Ginoza village on the east coast of Northern Okinawa.
Guests can have a great view of the ocean from the veranda.
This plan is for the off-season.
To book for late April to early May (during major holidays in Japan), summer, and New Year's Eve, please visit the property page below. Please.
※Capacity：up to 6 people.
BBQ equipment rental (please prepare your own ingredients and charcoal)
HP and blog☆
( HP ) http://umisoba.com/
( Blog) http://pension123.ti-da.net/
■What is around?
・Kariyushi Kanna Thalasso Laguna 5 minutes by car
· Thalasso Resort, the largest in Asia (ocean therapy facility available)
Guest can possibly improve health condition with warm seawater to rest and relaxation in Thalasso Resort.
·Tempusu BBQ house - 30 seconds walking distance
Famous for Okinawa cuisines
· Ginoza Country Club - 5 minutes by car
You can enjoy golf in nature.
· Mirai Ginoza - 5 minutes by car
Fresh fruits, vegetables etc at reasonable prices. A flea market will be held on Saturday and Sunday.
· Ginoza Village museum -5 minutes by car
You can learn about the history, culture, entertainment, archeology, etc of Ginoza village.
· Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium about 36 km
A large tank of giant acrylic panels. There are a whale shark and a big ray.
· Cape of the northern capital about 64 km
The northernmost tip of Okinawa main island. You may see a sea turtle here.
· Cape Manzamo about 20 km
· Pineapple park about 20 km
Visit the park with a pineapple cart
· Yomitani Yachimu about 30 km
Learn about Okinawa potteries.
· Underwater road approx. 43 km
· Shuri Castle about 53 km
Know the history of Okinawa. World cultural heritage