# About ACCOMMODATION PLAN
It is a plan with dinner and breakfast.
The accommodation fee includes dinner and breakfast.
# ABOUT MEALS
It is not a kaiseki or course meal. Countryside dinner using fresh local ingredients.
● Example of dinner menu
- Sashimi (fresh fish caught in Kujukushima)
- 3 small bowls (seasonal seafood and vegetables menu)
- Simmered fish
- Grilled fish
- Rice (homemade rice)
● Dinner time：6 pm - 9 pm
Dried fish・ Egg dishes・Vienna sausage・Pickles・Soup・Rice
●Breakfast time: 7 am - 8 am
# ABOUT THE ROOM
Uminosachi is 2 stories high. Guest rooms are on the 2nd floor. We have 5 Japanese-style rooms with 6 tatami mats. Capacity of one room is 3 people.
# ABOUT BATH(SHOWER ROOM)
There is no bath in the room. Please use the shared bath (separate gender) on the first floor.
● Bathing time: 4:00 pm to 12:00 pm * Not available in the morning.
# PLEASE NOTE
- There is no bath and toilet in the room. Please use the shared bath and toilet.
- There are yukata, face towel, bath towel and tissue in the room.
- Toothbrush and dryer are in common washroom
- Please lay the futon on your own
- There is no refrigerator in the room. There is a shared refrigerator on the first floor.
- There is no soundproofing in the whole building. Please do not shout in the room.
- Due to lack of soundproofing, small children crying at night cannot be accommodated.
- No Smoking inside the facility. Please smoke outside the entrance.
# RECOMMENDED SPOTS
- Nagakushiyama Park (a spot overlooking Kujukushima): 7 minutes by car, 30 minutes on foot
- Hiyamizudake Observatory (a spot overlooking Kujukushima): 25 minutes by car
- Kozakihana Park (westernmost point of Japan): 15 minutes by car
-Visit Sasebo and Hirado churches
-Huis Ten Bosch: 60 minutes by car
- 120 minutes by car from Nagasaki Airport or Fukuoka Airport
- 100 minutes by car from Tosu Station
- 20 minutes by car from Matsuura Railway "Saza" Station
- 10 minutes on foot from Asajiro Iriguchi Bus Stop (Nishihi Bus)
- Free parking (7 cars can be parked)
* There is no transfer. We recommend that you come by rental car.