■Name: Cottage Kikuta A
・From JR Kesennuma Station ride for about 20 minutes
・Ride for 1 km from the Iwaizaki Iriguchi junction, it takes about 2 minutes
・Walk about 15 minutes from the JR Rikuzen-hashikami Station
■Pick-up service: Not available
■Amenities: We provide soap, body soap, shampoo and conditioner, and a hair dryer. Please bring any other toiletries you may need.
■Rate: The listed price is per person on a 4-person basis
■Child fare: Free for babies and toddlers, who require no food and no futon. Adult price for 7 y.o or older children.
■Other: 1 barbecue set (enough for 4 to 6 people) costs 2,000 yen a night to rent. It comprises a burner, a net, charcoal, a table, and a bench. You can use it on the wooden porch in front of the cottage.
After people lost their lives during the tsunami that followed the Great East Japan Earthquake, we decided to start over again on the land left vacant, and with the support and cooperation of many people we managed to open this accommodation, built using a trailer. We are doing what little we can to rebuild the area and help it recover.
This is an independent house, which offers privacy for you and your family or friends.
If you come visit friends and relatives who were victims of the disaster, or as a visitor to support the recovery of the area, don't hesitate to book this accommodation.
We are also in the business of selling trailers. Have a look at this accommodation built using a trailer, and at the administration block, and if you’re interested, feel free to send a booking request or enquire.
1. There are 2 single beds in the bedroom and futons in the loft.
2. Please bring your own pajamas or other nightwear, toothbrush and other toiletries, towels, and food (including condiments if needed).
3. The cottage is non smoking. Please use the designated outside areas if you need to smoke.
4. No pets allowed.
5. If there are less than 4 people in your party, please consult us.
6. Given that the cottage is situated in the area affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake, in the event of a tsunami warning or a major tsunami alert, guests should evacuate immediately and swiftly, on your own responsibility, to the designated evacuation spot.