You can send a message directly to the host. Please click here to inquire about this facility before applying for a reservation.
* If you would like to contact STAY JAPAN customer support, please contact us from here.
The view from the hilltop is spectacular. The rooms are furnished with sophisticated furniture, a piano, a wood-burning stove, and the latest home appliances in perfect harmony, allowing you to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of an adult.
Each room offers a different way to enjoy the same space, making it suitable for multiple groups to stay together. Please enjoy an extraordinary experience that you cannot have at home, in a ryokan, or in a hotel.
NEGURA-塒- and SUMIKA-栖-, which have the same owner, are located on the same street, about 2 minutes walking distance from each other, and can accommodate up to 12 people by using both at the same time.
Please read and abide by the "Terms and Restrictions of the Property" before making reservations and staying at the property.
■About the rooms
SUMIKA is a two-story rental villa with a natural hot spring.
* Living room
* Dining room and kitchen (outside the dining room is a wooden deck with a great view)
* Western-style room (2 cots)
* Japanese-style room (3 futons)
* Bathroom (hot spring)
* Bathroom (hot spring bath) ・Toilet (washlet toilet seat)
There are 5 steps between the living room and dining room.
* Western-style room (2 single beds)
* Toilet (Toilet seat with warm-water washing function)
The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, rice cooker, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, and other appliances, as well as basic cooking utensils such as pots, pans, knives, and cutting boards. Tableware is also available. Food and seasonings are not provided. Please bring your own.
* Please bring your own food.
* Hot plates, etc. are not allowed. Please cook only in the kitchen. Please be careful not to leave any smells or oil stains.
* Please clean all utensils and dishes used in the kitchen and return them to their original locations. If you break a dish, please report it to the Zao Sansuien Management Office or Visitor Station.
Natural hot spring baths are available.
3 TVs (living room, dining room, 2nd floor bedroom)
Reception may be unstable depending on the natural environment and weather conditions.
Air conditioners are installed in the living room, dining room, Japanese-style room on the 1st floor, and Western-style room on the 2nd floor.
In addition, there are FF gas heaters in the living room and dining room.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
SUMIKA -栖- is a rental villa that can be rented out in its entirety and can accommodate up to 7 people. Meals are not included in the accommodation fee.
(*Two cots are included in the bedding for 7 persons. Please understand this in advance.)
The room rate is the same for up to 4 persons; for 5 or more persons, an additional charge will be added for each additional person.
About children's rates
Children 2 years old and up are charged the same rate as adults. Children under 2 years old stay free of charge, but bedding and towels are not provided.
Towels and toothbrushes will be set in your room upon arrival. One towel will be provided for every two nights. (e.g. 1 towel for 1~2 nights, 2 towels for 3~4 nights, 3 towels for 5~6 nights...)
Bath towel: 1 per person
Towel 1 towel per person
Toothbrush 1 toothbrush per person
Please do not take home the towels that have been set up in advance.
*If you need more towels, please use bath towel rental (330 yen/piece) or face towel sales (220 yen/piece) (available at the check-in location from 7:30~19:00).
Please bring the following items from the management office or visitor station upon check-in or between 7:30~19:00 as needed (we do not deliver to your room).
Shaving razors, cotton swabs, body towels, hairbrushes
*Bottles containing shampoo, conditioner, and body soap are available in the bathrooms.
As a rule, check-in time is between 15:00 and 19:00.
Please note that there are times when we cannot accept check-in after 19:00.
The check-in location will vary depending on your arrival time. We will inform you of the details after your reservation is confirmed.
15:00~17:00 Visitor Station
17:00~ Zao Sansuien Management Office
SUMIKA is located in Zao Sansuien, a villa management area.
There is a gate at the entrance of Zao Sansuien, and guests are required to open the gate with the remote control key provided upon check-in. It is not possible to enter SUMIKA directly without passing through the gate.
SUMIKA is a 6-minute drive from the entrance gate.
There is no shuttle service or cab dispatch service from the check-in location to SUMIKA. Please come by car.
The use of fire, including barbecues and fireworks, is prohibited in Zao Sansuien. BBQ on the wooden deck is also prohibited.
If you wish to barbecue, please use the BBQ facility "Wild Zao Village" located 1 minute by car from the entrance gate of Zao Sansuien. Please contact us by message after your reservation is confirmed. We will provide you with more details.
We recommend you to come by car for convenience of sightseeing and dining.
15 minutes drive from Shiroishi I.C. or Murata I.C. on Tohoku Expressway.
15 minutes by car from Miyagi-Kawasaki I.C. on Yamagata Expressway.
About 30 minutes by car or cab from Shinkansen Shiroishi Zao Station.
There are parking spaces for two standard-sized cars; if there are more than three cars, please use the temporary parking lot a short distance away.
[About Zao Sansuien]
The Matsukawa River flows through the garden, and visitors can enjoy a walk along the riverbank while gazing at the Zao Mountain Range. The stream, which is the origin of the name "Seseragi no Sato" (village of streams), is still pure enough to be inhabited by fireflies.
A village abounding with colors of the four seasons: spring with fresh green leaves, summer with fresh green leaves, autumn with red leaves, and winter with silvery white leaves. In the garden full of nature, trees, plants, flowers, and trees add color to the seasons as they change. Many wild birds also live here.
A 24-hour security system is in place, patrolling the garden every two hours during the night to ensure safety and security.
1st floor Japanese-style room: 3 futons
1st floor Western-style room on the : 2 cots
2nd floor Western-style room: 2 single beds
Smoking is prohibited on the entire premises (including the wooden deck and garden).
No smoking on the premises (including on the wooden deck and in the garden).
No smoking on the premises (including smoking on the wooden deck and in the garden).
Smoking and burning incense on the premises
Cooking food that leaves a lingering odor, such as grilled meat, indoors
・Pets are not allowed in the rooms
・All activities that disturb the residents in the neighborhood
Hair dyeing in and outside of the facility, including bathrooms.
* Please be quiet at night so as not to disturb the residents in the neighborhood. (The area around this building is relatively dense with buildings. (The area around this building is relatively dense with buildings, and there are many permanent residents, so please be especially careful not to talk outdoors at night. Please note that if there are complaints from neighbors, you may be asked to leave the building immediately. In such cases, no refunds will be made.)
* Please note that the furniture, interior, fixtures, facilities, and equipment are subject to change without notice.
Please prepare consumable goods by yourself when you finish using them.
* Please prepare your own consumable supplies when you use them up. Cleaning supplies are provided.
* Please be aware that the property is located in a natural area and may be infested with insects and other pests.
* Please wash the dishes and utensils provided and return them to their original place after use.
* Please clean and return all utensils and cooking utensils to their original locations after use.
* We are not responsible for injuries, accidents, or loss or theft of personal belongings inside or outside the building.
* During the winter months, visitors arriving by car must install winter tires such as studless tires or chains.
If you have car trouble in the park, please arrange for roadside service by yourself.
【In the event of damage to facilities or equipment】
In the event that the facilities and equipment are defaced, the actual cost of restoring them to their original state will be charged. Please be careful when using the facility.