You can send a message directly to the host. Please click here to inquire about this facility before applying for a reservation.
* If you would like to contact STAY JAPAN customer support, please contact us from here.
Winner of the Discover Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Treasure Award (Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries), Albergo Diffuso certificated.
Open in October 2022.
A private cottage with a natural hot spring that can accommodate up to 7 people.
9-minute walk from the entrance gate of Zao Sansuien. Conveniently located within walking distance to convenience stores. The interior is neatly decorated with a sense of unity, using white walls, wooden flooring, and wood for doors and window frames. The large windows offer a view of the beautiful greenery that can only be enjoyed in a forest villa area.
A projector is installed on the ceiling of the living/dining room on the first floor. The large screen can be used for watching movies and other videos or for projecting work documents. A workspace with power outlets is located in one corner of the living/dining room.
In the bath, you can of course enjoy natural hot spring water. Enjoy the luxury of being able to bathe in the hot spring water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while staying at the cottage.
■About the rooms
[1F] Living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, bath, toilet
There is a sofa in the living space and a dining table for four in the dining space. The living room door opens onto a spacious wooden deck. You can relax on the wooden deck on sunny days. (*Conversation on the wooden deck between 20:00 and 7:00 the next morning is prohibited. Please be considerate to the residents in the neighborhood.)
The master bedroom has two semi-double beds. Please enjoy a good night's sleep on the spacious beds.
The kitchen is equipped with an induction stove, rice cooker, microwave, refrigerator, and other appliances, as well as basic cooking utensils such as pots, pans, knives, and cutting boards. Tableware is also provided. Food and seasonings are not provided. Please bring your own.
Hot plates, etc. are not allowed. Please cook only in the kitchen. Please be careful not to leave any smells or oil stains.
Please clean all utensils and dishes used in the kitchen and return them to their original locations. If you break a dish, please report it to the Zao Sansuien Management Office.
There are two rooms, a family room and a western-style room, which can be used as bedrooms. Three sets of futons in the family room and two sets of futons in the western-style room can accommodate up to seven people, including two beds in the bedroom on the first floor. The room can be used for a variety of purposes, including travel with a family or group of friends.
Nonno is a rental villa that can be rented out in its entirety and can accommodate up to 7 people.
Meals are not included in the accommodation fee.
The accommodation fee is the same for up to 4 persons, and an additional fee will be charged for each additional person.
*About children's rates
Children 2 years old and up are charged the same rate as adults. Children under 2 years old stay free of charge, but bedding and towels are not provided.
Towels and toothbrushes will be set in your room upon arrival. One towel will be provided for every two nights. (e.g. 1 towel for 1~2 nights, 2 towels for 3~4 nights, 3 towels for 5~6 nights...)
Bath towel: 1 per person
Towel 1 towel per person
Toothbrush 1 toothbrush per person
Please do not take home the towels that have been set up in advance.
*If you need more towels, please use the bath towel rental service (330 yen/piece) or face towel sales service (220 yen/piece) (available at the management office from 7:30~19:00).
Please bring the following items from the management office upon check-in or between 7:30~19:00 as needed (we do not deliver to your room).
Shaving razors, cotton swabs, body towels, hairbrushes
*Bottles containing shampoo, conditioner, and body soap are available in the Nonno bathrooms.
The use of fire, including barbecues and fireworks, is prohibited in Zao Sansuien. BBQs on Nonno's wooden deck are also prohibited.
If you wish to barbecue, please use the BBQ facility "Wild Zao Village" located 1 minute by car from the entrance gate of Zao Sansuien. Please contact us by message after your reservation is confirmed. We will provide you with more details.
We recommend you to come by car for convenience of sightseeing and dining.
15 minutes drive from Shiroishi I.C. or Murata I.C. on Tohoku Expressway.
15 minutes by car from Miyagi-Kawasaki I.C. on Yamagata Expressway.
About 30 minutes by car or cab from Shinkansen Shiroishi Zao Station.
Approximately 50 minutes from Sendai Station by highway bus.
There is parking space for one standard-sized car at the facility; for more than two cars, please use the temporary parking lot across from Nonno.
[About Zao Sansuien]
The Matsukawa River flows through the garden, and visitors can enjoy a walk along the riverbank while enjoying the view of the Zao Mountain Range. The stream, which is the origin of the name "Seseragi no Sato" (village of streams), is still pure enough to be inhabited by fireflies.
A village abounding with colors of the four seasons: spring with fresh green leaves, summer with fresh green leaves, autumn with red leaves, and winter with silvery white leaves. In the garden full of nature, trees, plants, flowers, and trees add color to the seasons as they change. Many wild birds also live here.
A 24-hour security system is in place, patrolling the garden every two hours during the night to ensure safety and security.
●Nearby Tourist Attractions
Miyagi Zao Kitsune Village (20 minutes by car)
Public bathhouse Kami-no-yu (5 minutes by car)
∟The hot spring water is free-flowing and warms the body from the core. Free footbaths are also available.
Zao Dairy Center (10 minutes by car)
∟A cheese fair is held in early November!
Takimitodai [Sanka Falls & Fudo Falls] (15 min. by car)
∟The area is a great scenic spot during the season of fresh greenery and autumn leaves!
Mikama (35 minutes by car)
Ogama (about 35 minutes by car) ∟This crater lake is the symbol of the Zao mountain range.
●Ski resorts in the area
Miyagi Zao Eboshi Resort (about 15 minutes by car)
Sumikawa Snow Park (about 25 minutes by car)
1st floor main bedroom (Western-style room) 2 semi-double beds
2nd floor family room (Western-style) 3 futons
2F Western-style room (2 futons)
【The main prohibitions】
* No one other than the reserved number of people may enter the room (regardless of the length of time).
* Barbecues, bonfires, fireworks, and gathering of plants and trees on the premises.
* Smoking and burning incense on the premises
* Cooking food that leaves a lingering odor, such as grilled meat, indoors
* Pets are not allowed in the rooms
* Minors only.
* General activities that disturb neighboring residents.
* Hair dyeing in the bathroom
* Please be quiet at night so as not to disturb the residents in the neighborhood. (The area around this building is relatively densely populated with buildings. (The area around this building is relatively dense with buildings, and there are many permanent residents, so please be especially careful not to talk outdoors at night. Please note that if there are complaints from neighbors, you may be asked to leave the building immediately. In such cases, no refunds will be made.)
* Please note that the furniture, interior, fixtures, facilities, and equipment are subject to change without notice.
* Please prepare consumable goods by yourself when you finish using them.
* Please prepare your own consumable supplies when you use them up. Cleaning supplies are provided.
* Please be aware that the property is located in a natural area and may be infested with insects and other pests.
* Please wash the dishes and utensils provided and return them to their original place after use.
* Please clean and return all utensils and cooking utensils to their original locations after use.
We are not responsible for injuries, accidents, or loss or theft of personal belongings inside or outside the building.
* During the winter months, visitors arriving by car must install winter tires such as studless tires or chains.
* If you have car trouble in the park, please arrange for roadside service by yourself.
【In the event of damage to facilities or equipment】
* In the event of any defacement of the facilities or equipment, the actual cost required to restore them to their original state will be charged. Please be careful when using the facilities.