You can send a message directly to the host. Please click here to inquire about this facility before applying for a reservation.
* If you would like to contact STAY JAPAN customer support, please contact us from here.
Winner of the Discover Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Treasure Award (Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries), Albergo Difusso certificated.
Urban in the midst of nature. A perfect location with a resort-like atmosphere overlooking a wide sky, a mountain range, a twinkling starry sky, and tennis courts.
Located on the hilltop of Zao Sansuien, the inn was built for amusement and comfort, and is a refined, high-quality space that combines nature and the urban environment.
NEGURA -塒- is not only for vacations, but also for teleworking, workcations, micro-tourism, etc. Enjoy an extraordinary experience at NEGURA that you cannot experience at home or in a ryokan.
Please be quiet at night. The area around this building is relatively dense with buildings. Please be careful not to talk outdoors at night, as there are many permanent residents. Please note that if there are complaints from neighbors, you may be asked to leave the building immediately.
Conversation on the deck between 8:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. is prohibited.
◎About the Accommodation Plan
NEGURA is limited to one group per day, a maximum of 5 people, and can be rented out as a private lodge. The accommodation fee is the same for up to 4 persons, and an additional fee will be charged for 5 persons.
Meals are not included in the room rate.
Children over 2 years old are charged the same rate as adults.
◎About the rooms
Living room and kitchen surrounded by a balcony, one Western-style room and one Japanese-style bedroom, and a bath and toilet with natural hot spring water. The Western-style room has a terrace, where you can enjoy the pleasant Zao air as soon as you wake up. The living room and two bedrooms are air conditioned." The furnishings and appliances, including a "REAL style" sofa and dining set, will ensure a quality stay.
# Minimal contact with staff. A space just for you.
During your stay, you will only have contact with our staff twice: at check-in and check-out. The rest of the time, you are free to enjoy your stay in your own space.
Hygiene measures for a safe stay
Before welcoming guests, we provide sufficient ventilation and wipe down the facilities and equipment with alcohol disinfectant.
We provide alcohol spray for hand disinfection at the entrance of the facility.
Hand soap is available in the washbasin.
◎[For Zao Sansui-en Rental Villa Guests Only] Sportsland SUGO Rental Kart Special Rates
No need to bring anything, no driver's license required, and you need to be at least 145cm tall! Enjoy the SUGO kart rental at a special rate!
You can enjoy SUGO rental karts at a special rate. There is also "Night Karting (17:30~21:00)" which you can enjoy from the evening of the check-in day!
# Entrance Fee
Adults 660 yen (usually 1,100 yen) / High school students 330 yen (usually 600 yen)
Admission fee for junior high school students and younger is free.
# Rental cart/night cart fee
Recommended! Zao Sansuien Special Menu 3 laps driving 500 yen
10-minute ride: 1,870 yen (usually 3,400 yen)
# How to apply
Please apply at the reception counter when you check-in or check-out.
* Night karting may be cancelled during races, private events, etc.
* Please note that the course may be closed due to weather conditions on the day of the race.
* It is a 30-minute drive from the Zao Sansuien Management Office to Sportsland SUGO.
■Sightseeing spots in the area:
* Miyagi Zao Kitsune Mura (きつね村、Village of Foxes) (20 minutes by car)
* Public bathhouse Kami-no-yu 神の湯 (5 minutes by car)
∟The hot spring water is free-flowing and warms your body from the core. Free footbaths are also available.
* Zao Dairy Center (10 minutes by car)
- A cheese fair is held in early November!
* Takimidai (滝見台, Sankai Falls & Fudo Falls viewing platform) (15 min. by car)
- The area is a great scenic spot during the season of fresh greenery and autumn leaves!
* Okama (御釜, 35 minutes by car)
- This crater lake is the symbol of the Zao mountain range.
* 15 minutes by car from Shiroishi I.C. or Murata I.C. on the Tohoku Expressway.
* 15 minutes by car from Miyagi-Kawasaki I.C. on Yamagata Expressway.
* 30 minutes by car or cab from Shinkansen Shiroishi Zao Station
* Approximately 50 minutes from Sendai Station by highway bus
◎About Zao Sansuien
NEGURA is located on the grounds of Zao Sansuien, a villa overlooking the Zao mountain range. There is a tennis court on the grounds of Sansuien. (*Tennis court is also available for guests staying at our facility!)
Since the inn is located near Togatta Onsen, a hot spring resort, you can also enjoy hot spring baths.
A short drive from the inn is the popular "Kitsune-mura(Village of Foxes)" where you can meet fluffy foxes, and "Kami no Yu" where you can enjoy a reasonably priced day trip.
The Matsukawa River flows through the park, and visitors can enjoy a walk along the riverbank while viewing the Zao Mountain Range. The stream, which is the origin of the name "Seseragi no Sato" (village of streams), is still pure enough to be inhabited by fireflies. A village abounding in colors of the four seasons: spring with fresh green leaves, summer with fresh green leaves, autumn with red leaves, and winter with silvery white leaves. In the garden full of nature, trees, plants, flowers, and trees add color to the seasons as they change. Many wild birds also live here.
●Reliable Management System
A 24-hour security system is in place.
During the night, patrols are conducted every two hours to ensure safety and security. Please contact the management office if you need assistance.
1 Western-style room: 2 single beds
1 Japanese-style room: 4 futons
* Please be quiet at night. The area around this building is relatively dense with buildings. There are many permanent residents in the area, so please be careful not to talk outdoors at night. If there are any complaints from the neighbors, we may ask you to leave the building immediately.
* Conversation on the deck between 8:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. is prohibited.
* Please take care of your valuables by yourself.
* Pets are not allowed.
* Smoking is not permitted in the facility.
* Please refrain from using fire in Zao Sansuien. （Please refrain from using BBQ and fireworks. If you wish to use BBQ, please inquire with us for information on the adjacent BBQ site.)
* We do not provide condiments, so please bring your own.
* Please bring your own condiments.
* In the event of any damage or defacement of equipment or fixtures inside or outside the room, the actual cost necessary to restore the room to its original condition will be charged.
* Please inform us of your arrival time and transportation in advance.
* Please inform us of your arrival time and means of transportation in advance.
* Please note that the road from the Zao Sansuien Management Office, where the check-in desk is located, to the accommodation facilities may be steep.
* If you have car trouble in the park, please arrange for road service by yourself.
* The TV reception is unstable due to the natural environment and climate.