# ACCOMMODATION INFO
- All reservations are for the whol unit.
- Breakfast/Dinner can be reserved at an extra pice.
- Guesthouse is suitble for up 7 people, but can fit more (Max 12 ppl.).
- The base fee for the guest house is for two people.
- Price will change for 3 or more guest.
# ABOUT THE AUBERGE “LA KAMIO”
The concept of "La Camio" is "REFUGE Refuge = hideaway". It is located in the mountains near Matsuzaka City, at the end of a mountain pass that runs along the river. 500 meters above sea level. The interior is a space that uses fossil coral from Yonaguni Island on the walls and sticks to natural materials. Experience the life of an old private house with either a wooden stove or hearth based room. Perfect for traveling with family and friends, group travel. We're looking forward to hosting you !
# ABOUT THE ROOM
There are 4 Japanese-style rooms and 1 Western-style rooms. The maximum occupancy is 12 guest. The following are wcach room is as follows.
- Japanese-style room (master bedroom, 8 tatami mats): 4 futons for 4 people
-J apanese-style room (bedroom, 6 tatami mats): 3 futons for 3 people
- Japanese-style room (6 extra tatami mats): 3 futons for 3 people
- Western-style room: 2 futons for 2 people
Total number of allowed guest is 12.
# ABOUT THE MEAL
Meals can be prepared for an extra charge.
Please contact us at the phone number provided after your reservation is confirmed.
Please pay for your meal by cash or PayPay when you check in.
- On-site restaurant
■ Daily French course dinner (The chef prepares French cuisine using a variety of local ingredients.)
6,600 yen, 8,800 yen and 11,000 yen. (The 11,000 yen course includes Matsusaka beef.
- Meal times: 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance of your stay. Please note that we may not be able to accept reservations.
BBQ facility use fee: 550 yen per person
BBQ equipment rental: 5,500 yen per session
→Charcoal, paper plates, paper cups, chopsticks, garbage bags and tongs are provided. Food is not included.
Food is available from 3,300 yen~. Please contact us at the phone number we will inform you of after the reservation is confirmed.
- The BBQ will be open until 10pm.
- Garbage disposal: as a general rule, take it home.
If you separate the trash, we will collect it for a fee. Garbage collection fee: 1,500 yen
BBQ in case of rain: It is possible to have a small number of people under the eaves of the roof. Please enjoy it under the eaves of the porch.
■ Daily breakfast (Japanese food) Menu example: Lamba miso, egg roast, chicken ham, Ise udon, soup, etc.
- Meal: ¥ 1,650 per person
- Please make a reservation at least 7 days in advance of your stay. Please note that we may not be able to accept reservations.
- Meal time: 8am-9am
# ABOUT CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- Location: Inside La Kamio
- Method: Host will meet you in person and give you the key.
- Hours: 3pm-9pm ※ Please cooperate with check-in by 9pm.
● Check out
- Hours: 6 am-10am * Time extension is not possible.
# ABOUT SMOKING
The entire building is non-smoking. Smoking in the garden is possible.
# No entry
Entry into the restaurant kitchen is prohibited.
- 35 minutes by car from Isenakagawa Station
- 90 minutes by ferry + car from Chubu International Airport.