* This page is for 1 to 4 people. If you are staying more than 5 people, please see the page of "Cosy Cottage for 5 to 12 ppl -Resorts in Hiraniwa".
# ABOUT HIRANIWA HIGHLAND RESORT
Hiraniwa Kogen Hiraniwa Sanso is a highland resort surrounded by the best white birch forest in Japan(That number is 310,000! ). The view of the mountain covered with birch, the comfort of walking through the birch forest. Please experience it at Hiraiwa Sanso.
● Many fascinating activities
Shower climbing and birch forest hiking in summer, skiing and snowshoe trekking in winter. Please contact us for details.
● Wide variety menus at the restaurant
At the restaurant, you can enjoy a wide variety of menus such as steak of local brand beef "Iwate Shorthorn Beef(TANKAKU BEEF)" called "miracle Wagyu"!, hamburger steak, Mongolian lamb barbecue and local food "Mamebu".
Please enjoy "Shirakaba no Yu", a large hot spring bath where you can bathe in the beautiful birch forest from the window.
Please come to Hiraniwa Highland Resort where you can enjoy play, food and hot springs!
# ABOUT COTTAGES
A total of 10 buildings, each building can accommodate up to 24 people (total of 240 people)! Each cottage is divided in the middle and the entrance is separate, and it is an independent space that can not go back and forth in the building. Each room can accommodate up to 12 people. Please use it for a family trip or a group trip with friends.
● About Facilities
The rooms are woody and relaxing. All buildings are 2 stories.
- The ground floor is a living and relaxing place with a living room (also a bedroom) and shower, toilet, sink, electric stove, TV, etc.
- The second floor is a bedroom. Light gently enters from the skylight.
* BBQ is possible outdoors. BBQ table rental available
-If you want to rent, please apply [BBQ grill] or [BBQ grill with charcoal] from [Option].
-Bring ingredients, seasonings, paper plates, chopsticks, etc.
- Rental of cooking equipment and seasonings available (currently in preparation). If you wish, please select "Cooking Equipment / Seasoning Rental" from [Options]. (* Not currently available for selection) → You can bring your own cooking equipment and seasonings.
- All bedding is futon(mattress). Please lay your own futon.
- This page accepts reservations for up to 4 people per building. If you are staying more than 5 people, please see the page of "Cosy Cottage for 5 to 12 ppl -Resorts in Hiraniwa".
-Please contact us if you would like to make a reservation for 2 or more buildings and 13 people or more.
# ABOUT ACCOMMODATION PLAN
Meals are not included in the room rate. It is a plan without meals.
Guests staying at the cottage can use the Hiraniwa Sanso Restaurant Yamaboshi (Hiraniwa Sanso 1F). If you would like to eat at the restaurant, please apply for the desired meal plan from [Options].
* About meal reservation on the day of your stay
Meals can be ordered after arrival. In addition, we may not be able to provide some menus on the day's offer, so we recommend making an advance reservation.
■ About child fee
- If you have elementary school children, please apply for "Child lodging fee" from [Options].
- If your pre-elementary school children use bedding, please apply for “Infant Bedding” from [Options].
■ About hot spring public bath
Guests staying at the cottage can use the Hiraniwa Sanso Shirakaba-no-yu (the first floor of the Hiraniwa Sanso).
Bathing time: 16: 00-24: 00 / Next morning 6: 00-9: 00
Considering the convenience of sightseeing around the area, we recommend coming by car.
- 45 minutes from JR, Sanriku Railway Kuji Station
- 1 hour and 40 from Morioka Station on the Tohoku Shinkansen (by expressway)
- 60 minutes from Iwate Numamiyanai Station on the Tohoku Shinkansen
- 60 minutes by car from Ninohe Station on the Tohoku Shinkansen
- 2 hours drive from Hanamaki Airport (by expressway)
- 1 hour 35 minutes from Misawa Airport (Aomori Prefecture)
● BY BUS
- About 2 hours by JR BUS from Morioka Station
- 50 minutes by JR BUS from Kuji Station