Price includes breakfast and dinner!
Farm house "Kuma" is located at the foot of Mt. Hayama. Here you can enjoy the blessings of nature, such as colorful flowers, early summer cherries and autumn apples.
Your host is a founding member of the Winery "Fukushima Farmhouse Dream Wine" that offers wine to the luxury train Shikijima, and home-brewed cider and wine will be served to guests.
Come stay at our lovely farm house and experience the world in a new way!
We have opened our farm to travelers from around the world to enjoy and take part in the sights and sounds of nature.
There is a cherry tree house in a small place in front of the inn, the view from that is exceptional. If you wish, you can also experience farming with us.
For meals, we offer vegetables from our farm. Enjoy the taste of local fruits and vegetables.
2 rooms (8 people maximum) with 8 tatami mats
※ TV is in the living room.
We will prepare breakfast and dinner for you with fruits and vegetables from our farm! If it is unnecessary, please let us know!
※ If you have allergies, please let us know in advance.
The bath will be available after dinner. If you would like to use a public bath (ideal for groups), please let me know and I can help arrange your transportation. I recommend:
① Nominal Tsu Hot Spring (about 20 min by car)
Time: 10AM - 8PM (must enter before 7:30PM, closed on holidays)
Price: Adult (junior high school student or above) 500 yen
② In addition, I also recommended the mountain hot spring of Nipponmatsu.
Please let us know if you would like to join an experience!
① Mountaineering experiences: We will guide you by car to Hayama summit.
② Agricultural experience: Cherry harvest early summer, Apple harvest, etc.
※ Note: farming experiences depend on season and weather. Please inquire ahead of time if you would like to join. We have tools ready but if you are coming in a large group, please let us know. We recommend clothes that are easy to move around in and that can get dirty.
· JR Tohoku Main Line Nihonomatsu Station
· JR Banetsu Eastern Pine Station
· Fukushima Transportation Bus Towa Elementary School Line "Towa Branch front"
Number of people to be picked up to 4 people (Necessary consultation if it is over)
※ Please consult us about transfer to other places.
※ Please let us know your arrival time by the day before.
Other things to note
For a smooth reservation, please let me know about the following:
- Estimated arrival time
- If you need a pickup from the station (and how many people)
- Number of parking vehicles (when coming by car)
- Any allergies or food restrictions
- If you would like to join in any experiences
# NEARBY LOCATIONS
- About 5 min by car to the nearest convenience store
- Road station Fukushima Towa is approximately 5 min by car
- About 20 min by car to top of Mt. Hanama (less than 2 hours hiking)
- Take the JR Tohoku-Chuo Line and get off at Nishinomatsu Station. About 20 km by car (30-40min)
- About 30 km by car from JR Fukushima Station (~ 1 hour)
- It takes about 40 minutes by Manshi Expressway Funair from Miharu IC via the Route 50 Route (by car)
※ Free parking: About 3 cars can be parked.