Tsugaru Hanayomi no Yado "Kazen no Shou" is a Japanese style Onsen hotel with all tatami floors in Ochiai Onsen, in Kuroishi city located in central Aomori prefecture. You can drive to Mt.Hakkoda, Lake Towada, and Oirase Gorge in less than one hour, and Hirosaki in about 40 minutes by car.
This is a luxury accommodation plan that you can reserve for a private stay at "Kazen no Shou". Enjoy a total of 18 rooms, a large public bath and open-air bath, and seasonal kaiseki cuisine.
# ABOUT ACCOMMODATION PLAN
This plan is a whole-hotel reserved accommodation plan. The room rates shown on this page are based on a stay of 30 or more and up to 40 people.
・ 1 to 29 people : You can reserve for the price shown on the page.
・41 to 100 people : Please ask. We will quote.
Up to 100 guests can stay at this hotel. Please feel free to contact us regardless of the number of guests.
● Included in the accommodation fee
- Basic accommodation fee (including tax)
- 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
- Karaoke set fee
- Drinks during your stay (* Note 1)
● Not included in the accommodation fee
- Bathing tax (* Note 2)
- Others will be quoted upon request
(* Note 1)
Drinks during your stay are limited to the following. You are free to bring your own drinks.
- Beer medium bottle (Asahi, Kirin)
- Non-alcoholic beer
- Japanese sake "Kikunoi Josen" (normal temperature, hot sake)
- Shochu (made of wheat, potato, rice)
- Chu-hai (Oolong tea, Apple juice, Grape juice)
* Chu-hi (a refreshing beverage mixed with the clear distilled spirit shochu)
-Soft drinks (apple juice, orange juice, grape juice, coke, ginger ale, oolong tea, carbonated water)
- Coffee and smoothie on the day of departure (self-service)
(* Note 2)
The bathing tax is 150 yen per person. Please pay in cash at check-in.
■Kuroishi Onsenkyo (OCHIAI ONSEN) is the western gateway to Mt.Hakkoda.
- Hakkoda Ropeway : 30 minutes by car
- Jogakura Ohashi : 22 minutes by car
- Sokayu hot spring : 30 minutes by car
- Oirase Stream : 60 minutes by car
- Lake Towada : 60 minutes by car
■ Recommended Route 102 to Lake Towada
- Lake Towada : 60 minutes by car
- Nijinoko Park : 10 minutes by car
- Ramp no Yado Aoni Hot Spring : 30 minutes by car (* Use a shuttle bus from Nijinoko Park in winter. You cannot use a private car.)
- AseIshikawa Dam : 3 minutes by car
■ Good access to HIROSAKI
- Hirosaki Castle : 40 minutes by car
- Tambo (Rice field) Art : 25 minutes by car
■ Highlights within walking distance
- Tsugaru Kokeshi Museum: 1 minute walk
A kokeshi museum where you can see kokeshi throughout Japan. There is also a Kokeshi painting experience taught by craftsmen (Kokeshi craftsmen).
- Tsugaru Traditional Crafts Center : 1 minute walk
You can buy souvenirs including traditional crafts from Tsugaru district in Aomori prefecture. You can also experience traditional crafts such as Tsugaru-nuri.
- Nakano Momijiyama : 10 minute walk
Famous spots of autumn leaves. It is full of many people during the autumn season.
● BY CAR
-10 minutes from Kuroishi IC on Tohoku Expressway
- 45 minutes from Aomori Airport
- 40 minutes from Shin-Aomori Station (using Tohoku Expressway), 60 minutes (local road)
※ Free Parking is available.
● BY TRAIN
The Konan Railway Konan Line runs from Hirosaki Station. 30 minutes from Hirosaki Station to Kuroishi Station
-20 minutes by taxi from Kuroishi Station
● BY BUS
Buses run from Konan Railway Kuroishi Station. Take the bus bound for “Nijinoko Park”, “Okawara Onsen” and “Nurukawa”. The nearest bus stop is Tsugaru Traditional Crafts Center(津軽伝承工芸館). 1 minute walk to KAZEN NO SHOU.
# RENTAL CARS & TAXI
If you want to hire a car in Japan, the following documents will be required.
２．International Driving Permit（IDP）
◆ How to get IDP？
International Driving Permits are generally issued by the national automobile association in your country.
◆ If you need more information about car rental, please refer to the JNTO website.
Also, you can take a taxi from Aomori airport at a flat rate with this app.