Kanesada Ryokan is a small onsen ryokan with a total of 7 rooms in Ochiai Onsen in the center of Aomori Prefecture.
We have a hot spring bath that you can take 24 hours a day. We are waiting for you to prepare a clean Japanese TATAMI room.
# ABOUT MEALS
Meals are not included in the rate of this plan.
However, the host is actually a good cook. Very good reputation.Dinner and breakfast are available upon request. Please feel free to contact us.
# RESTAURANTS NEARBY
● Sushi restaurant "Misuzu"
1 minute walk from this Ryokan. Reputation for being delicious at a reasonable price. A sushi restaurant that can be used casually.
● Drive In Nishi Towada
3 minutes by car from this Ryokan.Old-fashioned drive-in. Lunch on weekdays is very popular with locals. Yakisoba, katsudon, Fried rice and Ramen are delicious!
# ABOUT ROOMS
We prepare rooms according to the number of guests. We accept from one person to group accommodation.
We have ..
- 13.5 tatami rooms for 4 to 6 people (3 rooms)
- 12 tatami room for 4 to 6 people (1 room)
- 8 tatami mats for 1-3 people (3 rooms)
There is no bath / toilet in each room. Please use the hot spring “Ajisai no Yu” for the bath and the shared toilet.
■Kuroishi Onsenkyo (OCHIAI ONSEN) is the western gateway to Mt.Hakkoda.
- Hakkoda Ropeway : 30 minutes by car
- Jogakura Ohashi : 22 minutes by car
- Sokayu hot spring : 30 minutes by car
- Oirase Stream : 60 minutes by car
- Lake Towada : 60 minutes by car
■ Recommended Route 102 to Lake Towada
- Lake Towada : 60 minutes by car
- Nijinoko Park : 10 minutes by car
- Ramp no Yado Aoni Hot Spring : 30 minutes by car (* Use a shuttle bus from Nijinoko Park in winter. You cannot use a private car.)
- AseIshikawa Dam : 3 minutes by car
■ Good access to HIROSAKI
- Hirosaki Castle : 40 minutes by car
- Tambo (Rice field) Art : 25 minutes by car
■ Highlights within walking distance
- Tsugaru Kokeshi Museum: 3 minutes walk
A kokeshi museum where you can see kokeshi throughout Japan. There is also a Kokeshi painting experience taught by craftsmen (Kokeshi craftsmen).
- Tsugaru Traditional Crafts Center : 3 minutes walk
You can buy souvenirs including traditional crafts from Tsugaru district in Aomori prefecture. You can also experience traditional crafts such as Tsugaru-nuri.
- Nakano Momijiyama : 10 minute walk
Famous spots of autumn leaves. It is full of many people during the autumn season.
● BY CAR
-10 minutes from Kuroishi IC on Tohoku Expressway
- 45 minutes from Aomori Airport
- 40 minutes from Shin-Aomori Station (using Tohoku Expressway), 60 minutes (local road)
※ Free Parking is available.
● BY TRAIN
The Konan Railway Konan Line runs from Hirosaki Station. 30 minutes from Hirosaki Station to Kuroishi Station
-20 minutes by taxi from Kuroishi Station
● BY BUS
Buses run from Konan Railway Kuroishi Station. Take the bus bound for “Nijinoko Park”, “Okawara Onsen” and “Nurukawa”. The nearest bus stop is Tsugaru Traditional Crafts Center(津軽伝承工芸館). 3 minute walk to KANESADA Ryokan.
# RENTAL CARS & TAXI
If you want to hire a car in Japan, the following documents will be required.
２．International Driving Permit（IDP）
◆ How to get IDP？
International Driving Permits are generally issued by the national automobile association in your country.
◆ If you need more information about car rental, please refer to the JNTO website.
Also, you can take a taxi from Aomori airport at a flat rate with this app.
Japan TravelJapan Travel