This property has the following conditions:
・【中文可】【한국어 가능 】
・ Thought over interior design based on pale blue color melting with sky and ocean elements! Luminous and beautiful 1 bedroom type apartment! A maximum of 4 people can live here comfortably!
・ Wise location! Only 8 mins by train or 15 mins by taxi to reach Haneda Airport. And the 2 nearest stations(KEIKYU KAMATA&KOJIYA STA) are both within 10 mins walking distance.
・Supermarket and convenience store are only 3 mins walk away. There is an Onsen roughly 5 mins away from the listing on foot!
-- Entirely Rented
-- 1 Bedroom
-- Kitchen Space
-- 1.5 Unit Bathroom (Shower and Toilet in different rooms,with dressing space)
-- Elevator in Building
2 semi double beds(4 Guests)
★ ACCOMMODATES ★
MAXIMUM - 4 GUESTS
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- Sun Shading Curtains
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Air Conditioning / Heating
-- Broadband network
-- Washing machine/Laundry detergent/Softener
-- Peg hangers / Hangers
-- Trash Bin/Sorting Garbage Container
-- Gas Stove
-- Glasses,Wine glasses
-- Cutlery, Chopsticks
-- Plates, Spatula
-- Frying Pan / Saucepan
-- Knife, Cutting Board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Water drainer/Bowl
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Electric Toilet
-- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap
-- Face Towel, Bath Towel
-- Hand Soap
-- Tissue and toilet paper
-- Hair dryer
- Non-Japanese guests, including those currently residing in Japan, must provide the following information when staying at one of our rental apartments, inns or hotels in Japan: the names, addresses, occupations, nationalities and passport numbers of
all those who will be staying at the property. Each guest will also be required to show their passport.
- Japanese guests planning to stay in one of our rental apartments, inns or hotels in Japan must provide the following information: the names, addresses, occupations,
nationalities and passport numbers of all those who will be staying at the property.
Each guest will also be required to produce a driver’s license or other valid form of photo identification.
- The minimum length of stay in the facility is 7 days (6 nights). Even in the event of
unforeseeable accidents or circumstances, guests will not be able to cancel the reservation and receive a full refund before the completion of this minimum stay,since other guests will not be able to rent the facility during this period.
- We can only accept guests who are capable of communicating in at least one of the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, or Japanese. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- In the event of an emergency (fire, earthquake etc.), please contact the property’s support center, the police station or the fire department, and take whatever other measures are required.
- We strongly urge guests to read the House Guide upon starting their stay at the facility, since this contains important information on trash separation and disposal, among other matters.
1. This facility is an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand that we cannot offer hotel conveniences such as a concierge service, daily cleaning and room service.
2. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment room and balcony, as well as in other parts of the building including the corridors and entrance area etc.
Cigarette smoke badly stains the wallpaper within the apartment, so please make sure to avoid smoking here at all costs.
3. Please take off your shoes when entering the apartment room. Wearing shoes inside one’s residence goes against Japanese customs.
4. Make sure to read the House Guide upon your arrival at the apartment. This contains information on: how to use the amenities and facilities in the room;detailed descriptions of the surrounding area; and my recommended selection of local restaurants etc.
- The rules for separating and disposing of trash in Japan are very strict and complicated. Please follow the rules and throw your trash in the corresponding sorting bins provided in the room.
5. Please refrain from disturbing other residents in the apartment building through keeping noise to a minimum when in the room, corridors, entrance area and balcony. During the quiet hours from 9pm to 7am, neighbors are especially likely to call the police if they hear excessively loud voices or other noises.
6. During your stay, there is a chance that salespeople, gas and electric companies or other visitors might ring the intercom. Please feel free to ignore these calls, since visitors likely cannot speak any language other than Japanese.
7. Please do not touch the emergency alarm (labeled 非常ボタン) which may be attached to your intercom or elsewhere in the room. This calls a security company or the police, and may end up costing you money when they come to the apartment. Be very careful not to set off this alarm by mistake.
8. When you leave the room, please be eco-friendly and switch off the air conditioning, television, lights, and other electrical appliances.
9. Be very careful not to lose the apartment key.
Replacing an apartment lock takes a very long time, and you will be responsible for paying the expensive replacement fee for the entire lock and key.
Exact prices will be sent to you along with the receipt / estimate for the replacement cost.
10. Upon checking out, please carry out the following:
- Put used towels in the bathroom or on the wash stand.
- Double check your belongings to make sure you have not left anything among the items in the room.
- Turn off all electrical appliances.
11. A cleaner will come to the apartment immediately after you check out. As such,
if you wish to request an extension of your stay, make sure to inform me by the
day before your checkout at the latest. If you request an extension on the day of
your checkout, this will incur an extra charge for the cleaning fee. Late checkout
without permission will also incur an extra charge.