Renovated the old collective house, built in the early Showa era.
Ideal for those who want to experience traditional Japanese lifestyle with tatami and futon.
This room is named after the classic motive of Japanese paintings, the Hawks on pine tree.
I decorated room with antique ornaments that I have collected as my preference. I think that people who love arts will like staying here.
There are 2 rooms and accommodate guests up to 4 people.
1) Check-in 14:00 Check-out 11:00
2) This room is for people who like that quietly spend.
The old house's wall is very thin, please observe the manners.
3) No Smoking in the room (There is outdoor smoking area)
4) You can use the kitchen, without oil, fried cook, because ventilation is poor.
5) I may not accepted your request, but please do not offend.
6) I'm sorry, I can't respond to inquiries other than English and Japanese.