This property has the following conditions:
You want to travel with your cat but pet-friendly accommodations are rather rare? Or you're worried that your cat might feel stressed or anxious in this kind of accommodation because of the smell or presence of other animals? Plus, you'd have to keep a constant eye on it...
And what if it doesn't want to eat or use the litter because it's not the type of food or sand it's used to..? But you can't take everything with you on a trip... Especially not if you've decided to go somewhere only a couple hours away from the city center... But you'd like to find a beautiful place to stay...maybe a seaside resort...
Traveling is a thorny problem when living with a cat... But you still want to take it with you on your next travel!
Itsumoneko is a cat-friendly seaside villa that allows you to bring your cat with you! Meals are not provided but there are plenty of restaurants nearby specialized in seafood.
You can enjoy the soothing seaside atmosphere while enjoying the company of your cat. You can take time to read, listen to music, gaze at the ocean, have a bath, or two, or three...
Itsumoneko is equipped with high-end furniture and appliances, and is located right in front of the ocean, so it feels like having your own private beach. With such a luxurious environment it's nothing like other pet-friendly accommodations..!
A member of the staff will stay near the property to help you with anything should you need any help. During winter, they can light a fire in the living room's fireplace for you, help you if your cat happens to be a bit clumsy, or even come pick you up when you go out for a drink.
The member of Itsumoneko's staff will be there to make your stay as comfortable as possible!
Lodging fees :
¥36,900 for 2 people
¥44,800 for 3 people
Maximum 2 cats allowed, no additional fee charged for pets.
Cancellation must be made 15 days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation fees
・Between 15 and 7 days before arrival : 20%
・Between 6 and 2 days before arrival : 50%
・The day before or the day of arrival : 100%
Check in 15:00
Check out 10:00
House rules :
1. Please do not shower your cat(s) in the bathrooms.
2. The bathtubs are larger than the average. Please close the bathroom door tightly when taking a bath to ensure your cat doesn't come in and fall in the bathtub. Immediately drain the water to empty the bathtub when you're finished to prevent accidents.
3. You can go from the 1st floor to the 3rd floor using the stairs or the home elevator. Please be careful that your cat or its leash doesn't get caught in the door of the elevator.
4. Please wipe your feets with the cleaning sheets provided when coming in from outside.
5. Please kindly get your cat inside its carrier when leaving it home alone.
6. Thank you to be careful not to damage anything (building, furniture, appliances, etc). You will be charged for any significant damage.
7. If you find cat's droppings anywhere outside the litter, please use the cleaning tools left everywhere at your disposal to clean it up. Please also leave a note on the place where you found droppings so that we can clean everything after for the next guests and their companions.
8. When going outside (including the balcony) with your cat please take necessary precautions and use a leash or harness to ensure that your cat doesn't escape. We strongly recommend you use a harness and a leash and get your cat inside its carrier, with the leash tied onto it to be sure nothing regretful happens.
9. The house is located in the middle of nature, so please kindly understand that there are wild birds, small animals and insects living in the surroundings as well. And while we do our best to prevent insects from entering the house, it might happen that some enter anyway. Don't hesitate to use the indoor and outdoor insect repellents left at your disposal.
Regarding cats :
1. Pets other than cats are not allowed.
2. Maximum 2 cats allowed.
3. Please note that your cat(s) must be older than 4 months old.
4. We only accept cats who know how to use a litter and are not likely to leave droppings everywhere.
5. We cannot accept cats who don't get vaccinated on a yearly basis or who received their last injection less than 2 weeks before the date of stay.
6. Your cat(s) must have been effectively protected against fleas and ticks (Frontline products etc).
7. We cannot accept cats who have a skin disease or other contagious disease. Thank you for your understanding.
8. Neither can we accept cats who haven't been spayed or neutered.
9. Please clip your cat's nails before the stay.
10. We let cat food inside the house for emergency cases, but please take with you the food and snacks your cat is used to. We can also supply cat grass, but please tell us beforehand if you need us to.
11. We also provide leashes, harnesses, carriers etc for emergencies but we ask you to bring the ones your pet is used to, to avoid confusing or stressing it with other animals' odors.
12. There is a regular-size litter box inside the house, as well as sand, mineral, sawdust, paper and silica gel-based cat litters. Please inform us as early as possible of the type of litter your cat is used to so that we can prepare everything. Also since cats are not usually comfortable around litter that don't "smell like them", we recommend you bring some wet sand from your cat's own litter.
13. Please feel free to bring anything that carries yours or your cat's smell such as its toys, cushions, cuddly toys, basket, brush, or your slippers, pillow cover etc.
14. If there are any other goods or toys that would help your cat(s) feel comfortable don't hesitate to tell us, and we'll do our best to arrange everything, as far as possible. However, please understand that it might not be possible in some cases, especially if we haven't been warned early enough.