Cabin House in Gankake Park is a log house made with total hiba.
Located on a hill with a panoramic view of the Tsugaru Strait, you can also see Hokkaido and the Tsugaru Peninsula when the weather is nice.
It is a healing place where you can see the sunset over the strait and the scenery of a fantastic fishing fire.
There is no private house around, and on a quiet day, it becomes a space where only the sound of waves echoes.
There are 5 accommodation buildings, and up to 10 people can stay in one building.
(2nd floor loft space bed x5, 1st floor futon x5)
You can see the Tsugaru Strait from all the buildings.
● Traffic access
We strongly recommend using a rental car or a private car.
- 4 hours by car from Shin-Aomori Station and Aomori Airport
- 3 hours by car from Shichinohe Towada Station
- 1.5-2 hours by car from JR Shimokita Station
- It is also recommended that you take a ferry from Hakodate Port to Oma Port and rent a car at Oma Port.
● Recommended restaurants nearby
- Manjuya (Arsas 2nd floor): Seafood bowls, fish set meals, classic dishes, curry, etc. Please note that business hours are 11: 00-14: 00.
- Ramen Hanamaru (Arsas 2nd floor): Popular No.1 is soy sauce ramen. Please note that this is also a short business hours of 11: 00-14: 00!
* Arsas is a 7-minute drive from Cabin House
● Convenience store / supermarket
-710 Nanachimaru: The only convenience store in the village. There is also liquor. Business hours 7: 00-22: 00.
-The supermarket is in Oma. (30 minutes by car)
● Recommended tourist spots nearby
- Gotaro Mikami birthplace