You can send a message directly to the host. Please click here to inquire about this facility before applying for a reservation.
* If you would like to contact STAY JAPAN customer support, please contact us from here.
Cabin House in Gankake Park is a log house made with total hiba.
Located on a hill with a panoramic view of the Tsugaru Strait, you can also see Hokkaido and the Tsugaru Peninsula when the weather is nice.
It is a healing place where you can see the sunset over the strait and the scenery of a fantastic fishing fire.
There is no private house around, and on a quiet day, it becomes a space where only the sound of waves echoes.
There are 5 accommodation buildings, and up to 5 people can stay in one building.You can see the Tsugaru Strait from all the buildings.
● Traffic access
We strongly recommend using a rental car or a private car.
- 4 hours by car from Shin-Aomori Station and Aomori Airport
- 3 hours by car from Shichinohe Towada Station
- 1.5-2 hours by car from JR Shimokita Station
- It is also recommended that you take a ferry from Hakodate Port to Oma Port and rent a car at Oma Port.
● Recommended restaurants nearby
- Manjuya (Arsas 2nd floor): Seafood bowls, fish set meals, classic dishes, curry, etc. Please note that business hours are 11: 00-14: 00.
- Ramen Hanamaru (Arsas 2nd floor): Popular No.1 is soy sauce ramen. Please note that this is also a short business hours of 11: 00-14: 00!
* Arsas is a 7-minute drive from Cabin House
● Convenience store / supermarket
-710 Nanachimaru: The only convenience store in the village. There is also liquor. Business hours 7: 00-22: 00.
-The supermarket is in Oma. (30 minutes by car)
● Recommended tourist spots nearby
- Gotaro Mikami birthplace